Sunday, September 4, 2011

Pieces of Me

Photography by the amazing Peta Rudd!







Name: Zoe
Occupation: Student- Fashion Design
Age: 21
Star Sign: Leo
Lives: Canberra, Australia
Personal Style: Zoe’s style incorporates a fun cocktail of soft, baby doll pinks and edgy, black pieces. She regularly dyes her own hair, mixing the colours herself. Each of her retro style tattoos reflects something about Zoe and what she is passionate about. The resulting combination delivers a striking contrast that could best be described as ‘rock’n'roll punk pin up princess’- but who needs labels?
If you could go anywhere in the world right now, where would you go: I would love to visit New York. I would love to get lost in that place, and I guess I would feel more “normal”. Plus, it would give me lots of inspiration!!!
Style Icon: I used to like Raquel Reed a lot. I guess she has kinda shaped my style.
Favourite Designer: Jeremy Scott, because he makes fashion fun and his use of pop culture and brights is genius.
Currently listening to: Crystal Castles ‘Pap Smear’, Ratatat ‘Montanita’ and Nirvana ‘Come as you are’








2 comments:

  1. wow you look amazing!! I love your hair!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Aw, thankyou, all thanks to Peta Rudd making me look fab in the photos! heh!x

    ReplyDelete