Friday, August 5, 2011

Fijizzle

So i had a nice getaway for my 21'st Birthday, from both Richard and my Parentals.
Such a generous gift, since i didnt want to have a big lame 21'st party at the local RSL.

The flight there was great flying Canberra to Brissy, Brissy to Fiji
We were greeted with little terracotta necklaces and everyone, i mean everyone asked about our tattoos and if they rubbed off and how much they cost. Which was slightly weird.

There is a lack of good quality photos, due to camera malfunctions, which is a shame but there are some goodies ^.^

Pool 1



The Room


Bathroom







The Gym






Beach





 Khaiking








Richard cracked his cocount!

Such a poser

The flowers Richard, got delivered to me


My Birthday Cake

My embarrassment after the whole restaurant sung Happy Birthday to me






Richard in the Games room!

Last Breakfast


No comments:

Post a Comment