Tuesday, July 6, 2010

I think I have A problem


My mild obsession with online shopping has raised to level 2.
All this free time on my hands, im getting a little ocd with checking all my fav websites & ebay, oh ebay.
Countless hours wasted.
And the killer boots i wanted have sold out, and now i feel a part of me is missing and incomplete.
Im talking like a fucking loser but i just cant stop.
Now i just need to wait til these boots/style exists so i can fineally buy.
Was talking to Jesse's mama about it and im not the only one!
She recommened me calling the places to see if they have any other stockists.
But im not that desperate yet.
I think i feel incomplete with my life atm, im not sure why.
And this seems to be the only thing that is so consistant and controlable.
It actually makes me happy.
SadSad Life.
For the love of pretty things.
Fuck you consumerism, status and identity.

No comments:

Post a Comment