Friday, January 15, 2010

Tonight


And the past nights weve spent together

:)

I dont wanna seem like some kind of stalker or anything as i havent known you long,
But i have the need of expressing myself on here which document memories that are worth being remembered.

And this seems to be a great time in my life, where things seems so simple and yes there are other issues but all seems so obvilous when with you.


It would be quite embarrassing if you ever read this haha.
But i guess its just how i feel, and its hard to put something so intangible into words and without feeling like a complete douche.

But yes i like you
And no, i dont know where this is going
But to be honest i dont really care
What makes it so good is the simplicity and the fact you make me feel like i dont need to worry
Its nice...

I think im just rambling shit now coz its 2:19am
But you get the idea...

No comments:

Post a Comment